- Client Consultation
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin & hair
- Pre and post preparation
- Skilful use of surgical blade
- Practical training
- Short written statement
- Treatment evaluation, homecare and aftercare
- Health and safety
- Underpinning knowledge
- Who is it for?
This course is suitable for anyone holding a Level 2 Beauty Qualification or similar
- What could this course lead to?
The above course could lead to full time, part time or self-employment within the beauty industry,
working in a beauty salon or as a mobile technician.
- What qualification do I get?
BeautyFIT Derma Planing Certificate & The Scottish Beauty School Certificate
- Will I be able to get insured once I have completed the course?
The following company will insure you: ABT (Associated Beauty Therapies)
If you are using ITA funding, please register your preferred course on the World of Work site then contact us for further information
- Tunic or appropriate salon wear
- One model in the afternoon, must be female
Where English is not your first language, you are required to provide evidence that you have achieved ESOL Level 2 for all non SQA Certificated Courses and ESOL level 4 for all SQA Certificated Courses
How to Book
Visit us at 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington, G52 4RU or phone 0141 891 5678 with your nonrefundable
deposit of £75. All courses are held at our Hillington address above.
What qualifications do I get?
- BeautyFIT Derma Planning Certificate
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate
How much does the course cost?
How long does the course last?
1 Day Intensive
Course Enquiry Form
ITA Courses: £200
ITA Scotland (Individual Training Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.