- Client Consultation
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin & hair
- Pre and post preparation
- Skilful use of surgical blade
- Practical training
- Short written statement
- Treatment evaluation, homecare and aftercare
- Health and safety
- Underpinning knowledge
How to Book
Book online or visit us at 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington, G52 4RU or phone 0141 891 5678.
All courses are held at our Hillington address above.
What qualifications do I get?
- BeautyFIT Derma Planning Certificate
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate
How much does the course cost?
How long does the course last?
1 Day Intensive
Course Enquiry Form
ITA Courses: £200
ITA Scotland (Individual Training Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.