Create nail art designs with a range of NSI products.
- Step 1 - Apply NSI Secrets Nail Forms to the nail and sculpt chosen shape using NSI Attraction Crystal Clear.
- Step 2 - Build nail bed using NSI Attraction Rose Blush and once set using 180 grit file to refine the smile line.
- Step 3 - Pick up a bead of Simplicite PolyDip colour Plum and Done and apply around the smile line and pull down towards the tip.
- Step 4 - Apply a bead of Simplicite PolyDip colour Antique lace on the tip and pull towards so the colours blend.
- Step 5 - Pick up a bead of Crystal Clear and dip into chosen glitter and place onto the nail.
- Step 6 - Cap entire nail in Crystal Clear, File and Buff.
- Step 7 - Using Secrets Prism Paints create your One Stroke Design.
- Step 8 - Once dry apply Glaze & Go and cure, finish off with Nurture Oil.
Course Enquiry Form
ITA Courses: £200
ITA Scotland (Individual Training Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.