We have a unique opportunity to join our team at Nail Systems Scotland and specialist training college, The Scottish Beauty School.
Our administrative team assists customers, students and educators in running, recording and improving our professional courses, whilst supporting the operation of showroom, telesales, cash & carry and ecommerce functions. They will provide day-to-day administrative support for directors, educators, students and general customers. The role requires involvement at every stage of our nails and beauty operation, from marketing and sales products and courses, call handling, assessing student-funding applications, through to awarding qualifications and collating feedback.
As a Sales and Course Administrator, you will work on a daily basis within our standard opening times between 9am and 5pm.
Approx. 30 Hours Per Week
The role is the first port of call for all our customers and students so it is important to respond quickly and accurately to queries and applications.
- Provide administrative support educators, teachers and students
- Manage phone, email and social media enquiries from customers
- Manage student ITA funding applications to Skills Development Scotland
- Execute sales in showroom or telesales, using our payment/accounting systems.
- Maintain and update student records, both in a databases and paper
- Assist in planning, running and following up courses
- Keep course documentation up-to-date and gather course statistics
- Marketing and communication using the following tools;
- E-newsletters and Social Media
- Printed materials
HNC or HND from a college would be desirable, although by no means essential. Skills-based Qualifications and experience in word-processing and ICT is required, although you must be willing to train after hiring.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Being a course administrator requires good communication skills, attention to detail and a keen interest in marketing and communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficient numeracy and use of till systems
- Experience of SAGE accounting system would be advantageous
- IT skills including word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to work in a team. This includes working with a range of people at different levels, including educators, students and customers.
- Time management and task prioritisation.
- Ability to deal positively with rapid changes in customer behaviour and working practices using digital marketing communications
EXPERIENCE AND CAREER PROGRESSION
Ideally, we need our staff to have a keen interest in beauty, makeup and nails, and passionate about sharing this with our customers. As a minimum, candidates should have at least one-year experience of administration, in an education setting or within the beauty industry; however, in-house training, as well as support with product knowledge will be provided.
There are lots of training opportunities as the administrator has access to training opportunities in a range of disciplines within the beauty industry.
Closing Date: 28th May 2018
Course Enquiry Form
ITA Courses: £200
ITA Scotland (Individual Training Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.